CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 8



I’m still alive after a week and a day with revolutionaries. I pretty much learned what it is like to be a soldier. When you are a soldier, you should forget about everything else like friends and family and only focus on the battle and try to win it. Every battle was fearful and scary for me. And to be a good soldier, you have to have patience and be fearless of killing my enemies. We have to do anything to win the war, even if it is unfair. Don’t be afraid of my own guns and know how to aim and shoot, and don’t be scared of blood. Soldier needs to be brave and be able to act quickly when ordered. And this whole revolution battle changed me. It changed me from a normal village boy to a young soldier. I didn’t just want to go back home like this after losing the battle. I wanted to go and fight more for the revolutionaries and kill the loyalists.

0 comments: