CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 6



6 days… even though Captain Mendoza said we had an hour extra of sleep, I and others were still very tired. Today I pretty much found of how the revolutions were fought and ran. Yesterday I found out that we get supplies from people who might not even be on our side. And when Juan told me that Mendoza had a small plane of his own, it was a bit interesting, because Mendoza didn’t seem like he was super rich guy. But it was from the bank in one of the cities that revolutionaries attacked, and he used it for businesses in the US and to meet other people. I was very confused that which side revolutionaries were fighting for. They take people’s money to help them?? It just doesn’t make sense to me. I think this country would be much better off without any revolutions. Even if we win this war, fighting unfair, I don’t think anything good will happen to not only me, but other new, young soldiers. The officers will have almost all the benefits. But winning is better than losing….

0 comments: