CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 5



I’m still alive. I’ve survived 5 days with the revolutionaries and I was out of the camp. It was very tiring to take care of two young survivors, and felt I was really unlucky to be in here, until I saw wounded girl with her baby brother from a village which was attacked by the loyalists. And I felt the hatred and the anger to the loyalists for what they have done to poor villagers. Even though we handed that girl and her baby brother to Mrs. Carter, I was so angry at the loyalists. Especially when I saw loyalists soldiers in the jungle I really, really wanted to kill them. But I couldn’t. I was too scared to kill anybody right in front of me with a rifle. I don’t know what was wrong with me. When I think about what they did to the poor villagers, I feel like shooting their heads off, but when I had a chance, I couldn’t even move my fingers to pull the trigger. I’m such a coward. But next time see them, I will shoot them. I’ll shoot them to stop them from killing more innocent people. I wish I had lived in a peaceful country and never have to worry about being killed by my own country’s soldiers.

0 comments: