CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 2



Today is the second day in the revolutionary’s camp. I finally got the chance to ask something to Captain Mendoza. I asked him whether we, revolutionaries, can win the war against the loyalists. I don’t know why I asked that but I just did. That’s what came up in my mind. I thought even if the revolutionaries won, it wouldn’t change anything much. Because I know my cousin told me that there were 42 revolutions so far in our country and nothing really changed for people like me. I still didn’t get the answer from Captain Mendoza. I think that he also thought it was very hard and rare that we could win. When Juan ordered to clean our guns, I was extra careful. I was still so scared because I’ve never held a real gun before, and I couldn’t imagine myself shooting at people and killing… I don’t get why revolutionaries think that they always need to go against the loyalist, in a violent ways like fighting against them. Why can’t we just go in a peaceful way? Is there even a peaceful way? Then it would be much better for normal people, like me, we wouldn’t have to worry about dying fighting with our same race people. I hope it ends quickly so I don’t have to see Juan again in my life.

0 comments: